MY BRCC is a portal you will use to access the following online programs:
- Blackboard – a course management system used by many instructors for course materials and instruction
- VCCS SIS8 (Student Information System) – used for registration, tuition payment, viewing grades and other academic information.
- Gmail – Virginia Community College System’s email system that you will use to communicate with your instructor.
Note: If you haven’t activated your account, follow the instructions on the New Student Blog.
- Go to MY BRCC
- Enter your VCCS username and password
My BRCC Menu Tools
Here’s a screen shot of what you’ll see after logging on.
- You’ll find MYBRCC links at the top of every page on the BRCC Website as well as the menus on the Current Student and Student Life and Services pages.
- If you have problems with your username or password, please contact the student help desk
- Don’t forget to log out of My BRCC and close your browser when you are finished, especially if you are working in a public lab.