Do you like helping others to overcome challenges and improve their lives? If so a career in human services could be for you. Do you possess the following 6 critical qualities?
- Problem Solving Skills– in order to assist clients and offer multiple solutions
- Communication Skills–in order to listen and communicate needs effectively
- Organizational Skills–in order to maintain effective records
- Empathy– in order to put yourself in clients shoes and understand their situation
- Time Management Skills– in order to complete tasks in a timely manner and provide clients with the attention they require
- People Skills- in order to make others feel comfortable and build relationships.
If you possess these characteristics, the Human Services Degree program may be for you. Please review the website and click here to apply.
Learn more about what you can do in human services: