PEO provides grants to women whose education has been interrupted and who find it necessary to resume studies due to changing demands in their lives. This is a need based grant to be used for educational expenses (e.g., tuition, books, transportation, childcare).
- Citizen of U.S.
- Studying in U.S.
- Has had at least 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in her adult life
- Must be within 24 consecutive months of completing her educational goal
- Cannot be enrolled in a doctoral degree program (e.g., educational, law, medical or clinical).
- Applications must reach the PCE office 10 weeks prior to the beginning of the term for which the grant is requested
- Applications will be considered no more than 4 months prior to date of need
To apply you must send an e-mail to BRscholar@comcast.net for further instructions and the application.