Dominion is committed to creating and reinforcing an inclusive, creative and productive environment in which each employee feels accepted, respected and empowered. Dominion’s Diversity Scholarship Program, which assists eligible students by providing a $5,000 scholarship and a paid summer internship, is open to student enrolled full-time in a field of study mutually beneficial to the company and the individual. The paid summer internship allows for student development that includes learning new skills specific to their field and sampling new energy industry technologies—all while working side-by-side with Dominion professionals.
- Current cumulative 3.0 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of an essay (see application for details)
- Enrolled or registered at an accredited 4-year or 2-year college or university as a full-time student for the 2014 Fall Semester (At the time of applying, applicants must be a high school senior, college freshman, or sophomore).
- Scholarship acceptance requires that the applicant commit to a paid 10-12 week intern work session during the summer. This work session is contingent upon satisfactory completion of normal pre-employment requirements.
- Scholarship awards are subject to: a) satisfactory completion of the 2015 summer work session, and b) receipt of the applicant’s final transcripts for the 2014-2015 academic year
Applications must be submitted on www.dom.com/careers
Deadline to apply: July 15, 2014