BRCC’s two-year College/University Transfer programs are designed for students who want to take their first two years of classes here and then transfer to a four year school and pursue a bachelor’s degree.
We have transfer agreements with many of the four-year Virginia schools and some even have guaranteed admission agreements (GAAs).
Being a transfer program student is a little like dating two people at the same time. You need to meet the requirements of both BRCC and your 4-year transfer school. We provide lots of help and tools, but it’s up to you to make it work.
- Apply for Admission
- Meet with a BRCC Advisor to enroll in the transfer program that best matches your plans.
- Get a copy of the transfer agreement for your transfer school. If your school has a guaranteed admissions agreement, follow all instructions and submit required paperwork by the deadlines.
- Download or request a transfer advising guide for your school and major.
- Email or meet with a Transfer Advisor .
- Register for classes according to your advising guide.
- Watch for special transfer events .
- Follow the timeline for each semester at BRCC.