We are looking to add another full time LVT to our growing practice at Smith Mountain Lake. Our fully equipped three doctor practice has recently finished an addition and renovation to our facility. We are looking for a dedicated enthusiastic team player to join our team. We utilize and expect our LVT’s to maximize their training and their skills to make for a fun fulfilling career. Good salary and benefits package offered. Contact Julie Wood for further information at: Smith Mountain Lake Animal Hospital, 15029 Moneta Rd, Moneta, Va. 24121 or 540-297-9188, fax-540-297-4836 or email@example.com.
Vet Tech Jobs
Veterinary Technology job openings are provided as a service to graduates of the Veterinary Technology program at Blue Ridge Community College.
Employers may submit veterinary technology job postings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in need a licensed veterinary technician in VA.Our three doctor small animal hospital seeks an energetic, enthusiastic, and compassionate veterinary technician to join our team. Privately owned, the practice is well-equipped with the latest innovations including digital radiography, laser surgery unit, medical laser, ultrasound, and a full in-house laboratory. Your exam room client education skills will be highly valued. Responsibilities will also include: treatments, surgical assisting and anesthesia monitoring, blood draws and analysis, and dentals.Salary plus monthly bonus, fully employer paid health insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays and personal leave days, great personal pet discounts included in benefits package.Please visit our website atolddominionanimalhospital.com and our facebook page to learn more about us. Please stop by 811 Preston Ave Charlottesville, Va 22903 to drop off resume. If you have any questions please call 434-971-3500.
Licensed Veterinary Technician wanted to join the team at our busy small animal practice located in the West End of Richmond. We are a 4 doctor, high quality and full service pet care facility. Applicant will be expected to perform all the duties of a veterinary technician in a progressive practice. Must be able to work independently, provide support to our doctors and offer compassionate treatment to the animals under our care. Hourly wage will be based on experience. Send resume with cover letter to SealofAK@aol.com or call Amy at (804)356-9773.
Under close to moderate supervision a Husbandry/Biological Technician I will provide animal, animal care, assist in the conduct of experimental procedures in a BSL rated laboratory. The general responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Should have dosing and necropsy experience.
- Performs relatively simple procedures with routine assignments, and receive training in specific skilled procedure including understanding.
- Animal handling experience with pre/post-operative animal care, surgical prep and monitoring of anesthesia.
- Assist with blood collection, necropsy, and surgery
- Assist with processing of blood or other biological samples
- Recognize and report common signs of clinical illness of rodents
- Perform euthanasia of assigned animals when necessary
- Majority of work is done under Good Laboratory Practice that require meticulous record keeping to maintain laboratory notebooks (or other records), to document process of the research work.
- Performs routine laboratory operations assistance.
- Performs and follow established SOPs and GLP standards.
- RVT (Registered Vet. Technician) is a huge plus.
- General animal husbandry of rodents
- Handling, restraint, weaning, sexing and identification methods of rodents
- Maintain accurate written or electronic records for assigned areas
- Perform cage wash equipment temperature testing and documentation
- Washing and sanitation of miscellaneous facility equipment
- Facility sanitation
- Operation of cage washing equipment (cage washers, autoclaves etc.)
- General support tasks including preparation and set up of experimental work stations, animal restraint, tube labeling, documentation, forms, etc. for work in the BSL3 work
A Husbandry/Biological Technician I must be able to follow SOPs and demonstrate proficiency for assigned tasks, follow basic federal, state, and local regulations, guidelines, and policies pertaining to laboratory animals, and LAMD security policies and procedures Minimum Requirements: BS in biologic science field is required. Certification as Assistant Laboratory Animal Technician by the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science or equivalent education in the life Sciences field is desirable. Job requires routine lifting of items such as food and bedding bags, racks of water bottles, and pushing of carts and racks of animals and supplies, and frequent contact with rodents. Must possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills (written, oral and comprehension).
Must be willing and able to work holidays, weekends and to adjust schedule to facilitate workload within the department.
For questions and to apply, contact Lynn Chellarajan, 540-438-6627 (phone).
Licensed Veterinary Technician: Full-time
The VBSPCA is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Licensed Veterinary Technician.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Registered Veterinary Technician License in Commonwealth of Virginia
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience preferred.
• Experience with wildlife preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to treat animals with respect and humanity.
• Ability to multi-task, handle stress and ability to make sound judgments.
• Must be able to represent VBSPCA professionally at all times.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and Saturdays, in a fast-paced setting.
We are a progressive vet practice in Cary, North Carolina!
Take your career to the next level with this Veterinary Technician opportunity. Competitive benefits, flexible schedule, led by a family-oriented owner. We are currently seeking a career minded individual for a full time position.
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years experience in the technician field. We are looking for an advanced technician with the ability to perform efficient blood draws (specifically jugular blood draws) place IV catheters, intubate, monitor anesthesia, and perform dental cleanings and dental radiographs.
Creature Comforts Animal Hospital
3435 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary NC 27518
Experienced LVT needed:
Progressive, busy veterinary hospital looking for EXPERIENCED FT LVT. Duties included but not limited to, induction, dental cleanings, radiographs, controlled substance monitoring, anesthesia, vitals, patient care, client education. Great benefit package offered. Shifts mainly during the daytime Mon-Fri with an occasional Saturday or evening.
Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets, early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during their lifetime. Our experienced team of veterinary doctors and skilled vet technician staff welcome you to our veterinarian practice serving Virginia Beach.
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, a closely supervised hospitalization area, and indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas.
Please contact Lyn for further information. Please apply in person at 587 S. Birdneck Road, VA Beach, VA 23451
The Fredericksburg SPCA is a 501(c)3 no-kill animal shelter serving the Fredericksburg community and surrounding counties. We are looking for positive, friendly, compassionate people to join our team. LVT will be required to perform routine health checks on all shelter animals and assist with public animal vaccinations. Applicant must be familiar and confident with all aspects of surgery, from intubation to anesthesia and monitoring. Applicant must be comfortable around animals of all sizes and breeds. Applicant must enjoy working with and talking to people every day. An ideal applicant will have shelter medicine experience and a general knowledge of PetPoint shelter software. Applicant must have strong leadership skills, as our LVT is the primary liaison between the vet and staff. Pay is $14-16/hr DOE and health insurance. Please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com With questions call 540-907-7540
Summer Help Wanted – Kennel Attendant
Part Time, Some Weekend Hours Required, May Lead to Long Term Position
Must love to work with pets-especially Dogs
Mostly outdoor work – rain or shine
Must have ability to handle all dog sizes, breeds & temperaments
General Pet Care
Feeding & Watering
Cleaning Kennel Areas
Overseeing Exercise Yard “Play” Time
Please contact Michael at Sunny Ridge Kennels
Aldie Veterinary Hospital is seeking several LVT positions for day and night time hours. We are a well-established part of the Dulles South area in Virginia. We have strong community ties and an exceptionally loyal client base that has a commitment to the health and well-being of their pets. Our staff is dedicated, exceptionally trained, collaborative, has long term tenure and low drama. We have a long history dedicated to employing technicians that pride themselves on being a premier provider of comprehensive, integrated, and advanced medical and surgical care, providing paramount client education & communication, and utilizing our purchased cutting-edge medical and surgical equipment and technology to exceed the standard for veterinary excellence.
Our hospital is located in the brand new Dulles South Veterinary Center. You will work in a cutting edge facility with the medical and surgical equipment and technology that mirrors human hospitals. Phlebotomy; IV, IM, and SQ injections; and IV catheter placement are all skills desired. Experience handling critical cases, monitoring critical and geriatric patients under anesthesia, with central lines and ventilators and with Avimark software are pluses.
This is an amazing opportunity if you are enthusiastic about practicing high-quality, advanced, and comprehensive veterinary medicine with doctors that support and utilize your skills and training. Candidates with Emergency/ICU experience desired for night-time positions. Please email your resume to Kat Grundy at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to view our website at www.aldievet.com for a list of our current doctors, services, and contact information if you prefer to mail or fax your resume. In addition to a competitive salary, our benefits package includes health insurance, continuing education, holidays, time off and licenses. As well as, retirement plan, profit sharing, employee pet care discount, and uniform allowance.
Holistic Veterinary Consultants, PLLC in Blacksburg, VA which is a mixed animal practice, outpatient only, has an immediate opening for office manager.
No surgery, no emergency hours, nights or weekends. 20-30 hours a week.
Practice is devoted to holistic consultation, integrative medicine, acupuncture, hospice care, and client education.
Office manager would make appointments, dispense medications and supplements, focus on marketing and social media, communicate with veterinarian, assist with medical records, call clients for follow-up.
- Veterinary medical background is preferable
- Good people skills are essential.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Commitment to holistic medicine and patient comfort is essential
This is an opportunity to add to the education you got in school!
Pay is hourly, $10 to start, raises depending on ability to take on more responsibilities.
Contact Dr. Marjorie Lewter, email@example.com, 540-392-4773
Preddy Creek Animal Clinic in Ruckersville, VA is looking for a full-time LVT.
We are a one doctor, small animal clinic with a good clientele.
Duties will include but are not limited to assisting in appointments, giving vaccines, blood draws, general cytologies, inventory management, radiology, dental xray and dental cleanings.
Hourly wages, license and CE budget, some Saturdays needed (1/2 day).
Pay commensurate with experience.
Please contact Dr Alison Powell at 434-990-0491 (office) or 434-249-2885 (cell) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenbrier Emergency Animal Hospital is looking for fulltime or parttime assistants and Licensed Veterinary Technicians. Greenbrier is a nights, weekends and holidays emergency animal hospital. We are open when regular veterinarians are closed, overnight during the weekdays and 24 hours on the weekends and holidays. Our cases range from urgent care to critical care to emergency surgeries. Assistants work closely with the veterinarians and LVTs to provide medical care to patients. Assistants help restrain and exam patients and help with medical treatments. Along with patient care, assistants are required to do a large amount of cleaning, laundry, organizing, stocking and receptionist related work.
Must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and be able to work as part of a team
Must be selfmotivated, detail oriented, and able to multitask
Must be able to work accurately, quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Must be neat, clean and posses a professional appearance
Must be comfortable with data entry, general computer skills and handling financial transactions
Must have exceptional client service and communication skills
Must be comfortable and restraining and handling cats and various sizes of dogs in a humane manner
Must be able to work overnights shifts
Must be able to work weekends
Must be able to work Holidays
Must be able to work long hours
Ability to squat, bend, lift and carry 50 pounds
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Ability to react quickly
Ability to work long shifts and overnight shifts
Greenbrier offers competitive pay, health insurance, CE allowance, scrub allowance and pet benefits. Only serious inquires please. Please email a cover letter and resume with professional references to email@example.com . Please be sure to include an email address where we can contact you. All replies will be made via email only.
VETSS, Inc, located in beautiful Charlottesville, VA, is searching for an energetic and enthusiastic Licensed Veterinary Technician with a passion for critical care to join our team in the only 24/7 emergency and specialty practice in central VA. Must be detail oriented and possess excellent communication skills. Schedule varies on a rotation, but this full time position allows for a great quality of life both within and outside your professional career with 3-12 hr shifts/week. We value our LVTs tremendously and encourage personal and professional development. Benefits include health and dental insurance, professional memberships, CE allowance, personal pet care, scrub allowance and a salary you can actually thrive on! We are also looking for relief LVT’s to add to our team! Visit our website at www.emergency-vets.com to learn more about us! Send cover letter and resume to Dr Sara Salmon, VETSS Medical Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or to inquire further about this position. All inquiries are confidential. Tech experience required, emergency experience preferred, though will consider exceptional new graduates!
The Miss Kitty Feline Sanctuary, Inc., a 501(c)3 located in Thomasville, GA, is bringing a high volume, low cost spay and neuter clinic on line next month and is in need of two vet techs and two vet assistants. The South Georgia Low Cost Spay& Neuter Clinic is seeking registered or registry eligible veterinary technicians and vet assistants.
Interested and qualified applicants should email a resume to Carol Jones at email@example.com or mail to Carol Jones,The South Georgia Low Cost Spay& Neuter Clinic, 425 Covington Avenue, Thomasville, GA 31792. (229) 236 – 7297
New Veterinary Hospital in Locust Grove, VA, has job openings for full or part time LVTs and experienced Veterinary Assistants. Become part of compassionate staff dedicated to providing the best possible care for our patients and their owners. Hospital has in-house lab, ultrasonography, Cuattro digital radiography, and the safest dental radiography available, in a beautiful new facility. We will consider mentoring new graduates with the right attitudes and talents.
Applicant will be able to fully develop and utilize skills in client education/communication, obtaining and processing laboratory samples, IV catheter placement, monitoring anesthesia, prepping animal and instruments for surgery, taking radiographs, assisting with dentals, and occasionally accompanying doctors on house or farm calls. There will be ample opportunities to assist with horses if desired, but this is not a requirement. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Basic computer skills a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full time employees receive paid leave and most holidays, health benefits, generous discounts for personal pet care, uniform allowance. Bring your enthusiasm and come join our team!
Established but growing small animal practice is seeking to add a full-time LVT to our staff. Our practice mission is to provide exceptional medical care to our patients and the best customer experience for our clients. The LVTs in our practice are valuable assets to our doctors and are utilized to the fullest. We have digital standard and dental radiology, ultrasound, in-house user friendly IDEXX laboratory suite, and high-speed dental equipment. Full-time employees are eligible for medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, retirement savings plan, and staff discounts on pet care and supplies. LVTs at our practice also receive CE, licensing, and uniform allowance.
Please apply in person or mail a cover letter and resume to Monticello Animal Hospital 1193 5th St. SW Charlottesville, VA 22902 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recent graduates encouraged to apply.
AAHA accredited hospital has an immediate opening for a full time Virginia licensed veterinary technician in Richmond VA. We have an excellent clientele who want the best medicine available for their pet. High quality medicine and individual patient care are stressed over volume. If you are outgoing, pay attention to details, a team player, and always strive for excellence, we are the practice for you. Competitive pay with benefits offered. Please email, mail, or fax resume with cover letter to email@example.com, Broad Street Veterinary Hospital, 3320 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230 or FAX (804) 358-9225.
Position: Veterinary Technician Internship – 2015-2016
Supervisor: Director of Veterinary Medicine
Also Reports to: Licensed Veterinary Technician
The Wildlife Center of Virginia is offering a 14 month veterinary technician internship with an ideal start date of June 1, 2015, however the position will remain open until the right candidate is hired.
The Wildlife Center is a non-profit wildlife teaching hospital with a professionally staffed, fully equipped, 5,700 square foot hospital, research, and environmental education center located in Waynesboro, Virginia. WCV admits approximately 2,200 patients annually representing more than 150 species. Sixty-five percent of the patients are birds and approximately half of these are raptors.
Further information about The Wildlife Center of Virginia can be found at www.wildlifecenter.org.
The successful candidate will be supervised by an ACVPM boarded veterinarian, a staff veterinarian and a licensed veterinary technician and assisted by another veterinary intern, certified wildlife rehabilitators, and numerous students and volunteers. The intern will be involved in all aspects of wildlife medicine, including hematology, parasitology, cytology, radiography, anesthesia, medical treatments, necropsy, husbandry, record maintenance, telephone consultations, and presentations at rounds. This internship will place a special emphasis on veterinary diagnostics and a significant amount of time will be spent performing CBC’s, cytology, fecal examinations, and wildlife parasitology. The intern will also help train senior veterinary and technician students performing externships at the Center.
Presentation and writing for publication are encouraged. Opportunities exist to be involved in ongoing conservation medicine research projects as well as interaction with local or allied institutions (Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries, Virginia Marine Science Museum, National Zoo rounds).
Key areas of responsibility
- Perform diagnostic procedures (radiographs, blood work, and fecal exams) to evaluate patient health
- Monitor anesthesia on a variety of species
- Work as part of a team to complete routine daily patient treatments
- Provide technical support to other hospital staff as needed, including patient admissions and maintenance and completion of daily patient records
- Assist with training students (veterinary and veterinary technician) and volunteers
- Assist with hospital management including autoclaving, cleaning, and inventory control
- Assist with other duties which may include assisting with rehabilitation tasks, feeding of orphaned animals, etc
- Housing will be provided in addition to in-town transportation
- An allowance of $600/month will be provided to offset living expenses
- Two days off per week (working on Saturday, Sunday and some holidays will be required)
- The successful candidate will receive a certificate of internship in wildlife and conservation veterinary technology on completion of the program
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Veterinary technician or eligible for a Virginia veterinary technician license
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player with the ability to work independently
- Hardworking and efficient with good organizational skills
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Even-tempered, ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- Rabies vaccinated
- Strong interest in wildlife medicine with well-developed clinical skills
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English and be comfortable talking to groups
Applications are currently being accepted and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Send application including a CV, letter of intent, and at least three references to:
Wildlife Center of Virginia
Re: Veterinary Technician Internship
PO Box 1557
Waynesboro, VA 22980
HJF is seeking a Laboratory Veterinary Technician for the IROC Program located at the Naval Medical Center (NMCP) in Portsmouth. HJF provides scientific, technical and programmatic support services to IROC.
1. Protocol Support (Research & Training): Provides guidance, training, technical expertise and assistance to principal investigators, research personnel, and veterinary staff, in the performance of duties and procedures necessary for the completion of basic and applied research protocols, including Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)studies.
2. Duties and procedures performed may include, but not be limited to: restraint and handling of laboratory animals; surgical preparation; induction and maintenance of anesthesia, including endotracheal intubation and operation of gas anesthesia machines; operation of physiological monitoring equipment; collection and recording of anesthetic and experimental data and parameters; provide post-operative monitoring and recovery care, including pain and distress assessment and administration of analgesics and other medications, as prescribed.
3. Performance of minor surgical procedures (e.g., placement of carotid and femoral catheters, flow probes, Swan-Gm1Z catheters, etc.); assist with major surgical procedures; collection, submission, analysis, preservation and disposal of biologic specimens, to include euthanasia and necropsy of experimental animals. Perform cleaning, disinfection, sterilization, and packing of surgical instruments; Maintain inventory and stockage levels of supplies and equipment.
4. Training Of NMCP Staff: Provide guidance, training, technical expertise and assistance to principal investigators, research personnel, and veterinary staff, in the performance of duties and procedures necessary for the completion of training protocols, including Graduate Medical Education (GME) training workshops.
5. Duties and procedures performed may include, but not be limited to: restraint and handling of laboratory animals; surgical preparation; induction and maintenance of anesthesia, including endotracheal intubation and operation of gas anesthesia machines; operation of physiological monitoring equipment; collection and recording of anesthetic and experimental data and parameters; provide post-operative monitoring and recovery care, including pain and distress assessment and administration of analgesics and other medications, as prescribed.
6. Performance of minor surgical procedures (e.g., placement of carotid and femoral catheters, flow probes, Swan-Ganz catheters, etc.); assist with major surgical procedures; collection, submission, analysis, preservation and disposal of biologic specimens, to include euthanasia and necropsy of experimental animals.
7. Animal Care/Husbandry: Provide animal health care and husbandry in accordance with the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory animals, vivarium standing operating procedures, and the Attending Veterinarian. Duties and procedures may include, but not be limited to: receipt, restraint and handling of laboratory animals; cleaning and sanitizing of animal cages and holding rooms; feeding, watering, weighing and transport of animals; performance of physical exams, clinical assessments, diagnostic procedures and treatments; recording of pertinent data in animal medical records; collection, submission, analysis, preservation and disposal of biologic specimens, to include euthanasia and necropsy of experimental animals.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; possess effective organizational and analytical skills; Ability to work independently and in a team environment; Proficient with Windows based computer system including MS office
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum Experience: 3 years’ experience.
Physical Capabilities: Carrying of equipment, standing for long periods of time
Work Environment: Laboratory environment
The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine (HJF) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
Interested applicants should email a resume to Careers@HJF.org and reference #210140 in subject line.
Peaks View Animal Hospital needs a licensed veterinary technician! We are a busy, five doctor practice with a growing clientele.
Ours is a mentoring environment. We currently have four LVT’s and three assistants who will be licensed within a year. All used to the full extent of their skills. We have digital radiography,
ultrasound, dental digital radiography and high speed dental equipment. We have doctors who specialize in behavior issues, in orthopedic surgery, and in dentistry.
Our treatment room is not only lively, but inspiring! In addition to a competitive salary based on skills and experience, we have medical and dental insurance, a 401k, sick and vacation paid time off
and great pet care benefits. Please submit resumes and cover letters to Eloise Mason, Peaks View Animal Hospital, 802 Wiggington Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Animal Emergency Critical Care, housed in The LifeCentre for Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Care in Leesburg, VA has a full time and part time position for a Licensed Veterinary Technician. We are seeking skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals to join our dedicated and hard working team. Our practice resides in a state of the art 18,300 square foot facility located in Northern Virginia. Animal Emergency Critical Care provides 24 hour emergency and critical care implementing advanced technologies including telemetry ECG, Siemens ventilator, CT and MRI. This is an excellent opportunity to challenge yourself and utililze your technical and nursing skills to their fullest potential. We offer competitive pay and benefits including health and dental insurance, 401(k), CE allowance, uniforms, vacation and personal paid leave. Please include a cover letter with your resume.
For more information about our practice, please visit, www.tlcvets.com.
Resumes should be directed to email@example.com.
Acredale Animal Hospital located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is seeking to hire a full-time or part-time Licensed Veterinary Technician position. Our small animal practice is a patient oriented 11,500 sq. ft. hospital with 11 excellent doctors, support staff and equipment. We have high speed dental equipment, digital dental radiography, standard digital radiography and ultrasound. Our group of veterinary technicians enjoy working and collaborating together to provide the best care for our patients.
We offer a competitive salary, medical benefits, 401k, staff discount on pet care and supplies, paid leave and most holidays. Workdays are typically Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. Candidates must have their state licensure (LVT), and be a motivated team player.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our growing team, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at 757-523-6100.
Veterinary Emergency Services is looking for a part-time assistant. VES is a nights, weekends and holidays emergency animal hospital. We are open when regular veterinarians are closed, overnight during the week and 24 hours on the weekends and holidays. Our cases range from urgent care to critical care to emergency surgeries. Assistants work closely with the veterinarians and LVTs to provide medical care to patients. Assistants help restrain and take patient history’s and help with medical treatments. Along with patient care, assistants are required to do a large amount of cleaning, laundry, organizing, stocking and receptionist related work.
Only serious inquires please. Please email a cover letter and resume with professional references to Tconnerves@gmx.com. Please be sure to include an email address where we can contact you.
LVT needed…possibly full time, at the least-the high end of part time. We are open to hiring and training new graduates as well as any trained LVTs that are looking for a position. We have 2 full time doctors and 1 part time doctor.
Contact Jenni Hair, LVT, Hospital Manager @ (434)534-9894